Attention Engineering Students
Apply now to be an E-Week 2015 Chair. We are hiring two E-Week Chairs for 2015.
If selected, you will receive a $1,000 award for the 2014-2015 academic year!
Being an E-Week Chair is an excellent way for you to further develop your leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
As an E-Week Chair, you will:
- Shadow the current E-Week Chairs during E-Week 2014
- Plan and coordinate the E-Week Open House
- Plan and coordinate traditional E-Week events for current students, such as the E-Week Kick-off, Mr & Ms. Engineering Pageant, and Texas Hold’em Tournament
- Work with local engineering corporations to sponsor E-Week
- Facilitate meetings with the E-Week committee
- Attend meetings with the E-Week Coordinator
- Attend Engineering Student Advisory Board meetings
To apply, please complete the online registration form.
The deadline to apply is FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2014.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
David Williams Director of Retention
For Current Students