Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering and AIChE
Student Awards Banquet
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
129 North 10th St.
Use the Northwest entrace at 9th and P Streets
Social Hour & Research Poster Display, 5:30 p.m.
Hors d'oeuvres & Cash Bar
Dinner Buffet, 6:30 p.m.
Followed by the Awards Program
There is no charge to attend the Banquet.
Business formal attire.
Student honorees may bring both parents to this event.
Please RSVP by Friday, April 19, 2013.
2012-2013 Graduates, E-Week Senior Design Participants, Superior (4.0) and High (3.7 +) Academic Achievement Awards, UCARE and Departmental Laboratory Research Assistants, AIChE Officers, and others.
Catered by Skeeter Barnes
Social hour hors d'oeuvres, dinner buffet, dessert, non-alcoholic beverages. Cash bar available.
Display your Research during the Social Hour
Promote your research achievements by displaying your poster during the Social Hour. Undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff, are all encouraged to participate.
Have you developed a research poster for any of the following events during the 2012-2013 academic year?
- E-Week Open House Senior Design Competition
- AIChE Conference
- UCARE 2nd Year Presentation
- UNL Research Fair
- Faculty research progress reports to the NIH, USARMY, NSF or other funding agencies
- Any other conference such as; AIChE, BMES, MRS, ACS, etc.
- Download and complete this short registration form and attach it to the back of you poster.
- Bring your poster to the CHME Office (Othmer 207) by Friday, April 19, 5 p.m.
- Trish Fenster (and volunteers) will transport your poster to the event location on April 23 and set it up before the Social Hour.
- After the Banquet you can take your poster with you or stop by the CHME Office to pick it up the next day.
If you have not created a poster for another event, but would like to make one specifically for the Banquet, you are encouraged to do so!
- RSVP Form
- Deadline: April 19, 2013
Undergraduate Program Associate