ELEC 222: Introduction to Embedded Systems
The objectives for this course are for the students to:
- Exhibit knowledge of the architecture of microcontrollers; •
- Apply program control structures to microcontrollers;
- Develop the ability to program a microcontroller;
- Demonstrate the capability to program the microcontroller to communicate with external circuitry using parallel, serial, or timer ports;
- Use analog/digital converter ports to interact with external analog circuitry; and exhibit skills writing and using interrupt-driven programs.