ELEC 400/800: Electronic Instrumentation
For the students to:
- review the basics of design of analog and digital circuits used in electronic instrumentation.
- analyze the design and operation of different types of power supplies.
- learn the principles of low-noise and phase-locked loop techniques.
- learn grounding, shielding, and electromagnetic compatibility.
- learn thermal and vibration analysis on circuit boards and subsystems.
- learn the principles of electronic packaging and engineering ergonomics in instrument design.