The EE Department has a Graduate Student Travel Grant Program, subject to continued availability of funds. The purpose of this program is to provide travel funds to EE Department graduate students so that they may be able to present papers at conferences as first authors. The full conditions of this grant program are:
- Funds will only be provided to support graduate students to present their accepted papers as first author.
- Only EE graduate students are eligible.
- Each graduate student may receive only one travel grant per fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
- The grant program will provide support in the amount not exceeding two-thirds of the total travel expenses, subject to a maximum of $500.
- The graduate student will need to make a formal application on the Travel Grant Application Form. The form must be endorsed by the graduate advisor and the Graduate Committee Chair. The abstract and acceptance letter must be submitted with the application form.