Tutoring and Instructional Laboratory
Tutors are provided to help students for the following ENGM courses. If you need help and the hours listed do not work for you, please see your instructor during office hours or make an appointment. The Instructional Laboratory is located on the second floor of Nebraska Hall, in the NW corner.
- ENGM 220 Statics
- ENGM 223 Engineering Statics
- ENGM 324 Strength of Materials
- ENGM 325 Mechanics of Elastic Bodies
- ENGM 373 Engineering Dynamics
- Lab hours (PDF)
- Instructors will distribute handouts concerning the tutoring schedule.
The lab will be closed on days that the university is closed for inclement weather or other reasons, such as student holidays.
Our specialized Mechanics Web Site http://emweb.unl.edu/ features course notes for Statics, Dynamics and Mechanics of Elastic Bodies, and also includes numerous resource materials in Mathematics.