This minor is for engineering majors only:
- A total of 12 credit hours of courses in international engineering and related courses:
- A minimum of 3 credit hours must be in ENGR 490 courses
- A minimum of 6 credit hours must be in 300-level courses or above
- A maximum of 6 credit hours may be taken Pass/No Pass
- Two semesters with a minimum of 6 credit hours of college-level foreign language; the actual number of credit hours taken will depend on the specific courses taken by the student.
- Participation in a study abroad experience approved by the associate dean of Academic Affairs and the College of Engineering
- A minimum of 9 credit hours of the course work listed for the international engineering minor cannot count toward the undergraduate engineering degree or the master of architectural engineering degree.