CHME - Advising

Undergraduate Advising

We have appointed specific faculty to oversee undergraduate advising. Each undergraduate student is assigned an adviser when they are admitted to the College of Engineering. It is best to work with one adviser throughout your academic career to ensure a consistent plan for graduation. However, if your assigned adviser is not available when you need guidance, you may meet with any of the faculty advisers listed above.

If you wish to change your assigned adviser, you must complete the College-Degree-Major-Advisor Change Form, available at the Department office, Room 207 Othmer Hall, or the College of Engineering Dean's Office, 114 Othmer Hall.

Upcoming Events