About Civil Engineering
The Civil Engineering Department offers a B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degree in Civil Engineering on both the Lincoln and Omaha campuses, administered through UNL.
- Providing the nation with a new generation of engineers that can meet the challenges of the 21st century, particularly related to civil infrastructure
- Serving the state of Nebraska and the nation by providing state-of-the-art expertise in civil engineering
- Making important contributions in various areas of civil engineering by advancing existing knowledge and developing new technologies
- Facilitating the enrichment of the academic and professional experience of students, faculty and the engineering community
- Providing outreach to the public and private sectors