Civil - Undergraduate Student Resources
Featured Student Organization
Stacey Joy helped construct a biosand water filter at an elementary school in Manakana Sud, Madagascar in June 2011, with the college's Engineers Without Borders student group.
Our Civil Engineering Program: Continual progress in education. Together, our faculty, students and Advisory Board have established specific objectives for guiding our educational improvements to prepare our graduates to:
- APPLY their solid foundation in civil engineering toward the practice, advanced degree education and a broad range of career choices;
- PERFORM technical analysis or design of a complex system, component or process as acting representatives of governmental agencies, private consulting engineering firms, research organizations or industry;
- EXPLAIN engineering concepts accurately and effectively to inform technical and non-technical audiences using appropriate verbal, written, virtual and graphical means;
- APPLY basic project management and business concepts and processes;
- ENGAGE in lifelong learning to foster technical growth, ethical conduct, and practice of professional communication, teamwork and leadership skills; and
- OBTAIN licensure in a profession such as civil engineering.
|Undergraduate Students||Undergraduate Enrollment|
|Civil Engineering (Lincoln)||272||44|
|Civil Engineering (Omaha)||228||33|