In addition to the Engineering Learning Community offered to first-year students, the College of Engineering and University Housing are now offering a housing option for engineering students to live on the same floors anytime in their freshman to senior year!
Who can live on the Engineering Academic Cluster floors?
- Open to students of any class level
- Priority for these floors goes to engineering and pre-engineering students; non-engineering roommate requests are allowed
Where is it located?
- Sandoz Hall
- Male Floors and 1 Female Floor (Floors TBD)
What are the benefits of living on academic cluster floors?
- There are no special fees for living on an Engineering Academic Cluster floor
- Premiere housing (fully renovated hall and dining center) with a new parking garage nearby
- Live with students in your same major to help with organizing study groups
- Focused programming for engineering students from Resident Assistants and Peer Mentors with collaboration of College of Engineering staff and faculty
- Live across the street from the engineering complex
How do I sign-up?
- Request to live on the Engineering Academic Cluster floors when filling out your housing contract online
- The online housing contract for Sandoz will be available in late February, 2010. Check the housing website at housing.unl.edu for details
- Act quickly -- these rooms will fill up fast!