March 22-26, 2014 (during Spring Break)
Due to the overwhelming student response, we have reached our trip capacity. College of Engineering students are still encouraged to sign up for a wait list, and if/when seats become available, students will be sent an email confirming their seat for this trip. The wait list will service students on a first come first serve basis. For more information, please contact Dave Williams at email@example.com.
All UNL College of Engineering undergraduate students in Lincoln and Omaha are eligible to participate.
Joining this trip has numerous benefits:
- Participate in valuable networking opportunities
- Meet/interact with professional engineers and college alumni
- Make connections for possible internships, co-ops or jobs
- Have fun with your classmates
Tour these prestigious companies:
- Black & Veatch: has more than 100 offices worldwide...hired 1,000+ new professionals in the last 12 months
- Burns & McDonnell: engineering, architectural, construction, environmental and consulting services...numerous internships and co-ops
- Cerner Corporation: designs leading-edge health information technology...summer internships/student part-time jobs in health care/information technology
- Garmin: products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, sports ...named one of Forbes.com’s best internships in 2011
- Hallmark: corporate internships in marketing, finance, manufacturing, retail, IT, customer development and engineering...hires a large number of interns each year for full-time jobs
- J.E. Dunn: construction management services, design-build, and integrated project delivery
- MMC Contractors: focuses on national clients...energy/power, entertainment/ sports, government, hospitality/commercial, etc.
- ONLY $100 (includes lodging, transportation, entertainment and most meals)
Registering for this trip does not guarantee you will be a participant. You will be contacted in the future with a confirmation email. Directions for payment will be announced in the confirmation email.
For additional information, please contact:
402-472-8309 or firstname.lastname@example.org