Career Services - Omaha - Coaching
Engineering is a broad field with a multitude of career opportunities. Engineering degrees are also in very high demand across the nation. Researching multiple majors and areas of engineering can help you match your personality and strengths with your best fit.
One-on-one career coaching is available by appointment to all College of Engineering Students in Omaha to assist you with all of your career needs and questions. Make an appointment with Bonnie Martin, Career Services Coordinator, through MavTRACK .
Career coaching appointments can provide you with support in the following areas:
- Customized resume & cover letter reviews
- Customized job & internship search planning
- Mock interviews & interview preparation
- Understanding your career path and options
- Salary negotiation
- Networking help
- And more!
You have several options to assist you in honing your interviewing skills.
- Schedule a Mock Interview with Engineering Career Services via MavTRACK
- Attend sessions on a Mock Interview Day (dates will be posted and distributed widely)
- Schedule a Mock Interview with UNO’s Academic & Career Development Center
- Practice by yourself through Big Interview, an online video interviewing practice tool
For questions about mock interviews, contact Bonnie Martin at email@example.com.
You have free access to many resources that can help you identify your interests and skills. You can meet with the Career Services Coordinator to discuss your results and next steps.
- MyPlan through UNO’s Academic and Career Development Center
- Career Personality Test – based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test
- Career Interest Inventory
- Career Skills Profiler
- Career Values Assessment
- O*NET Interest Profiler