Student Involvement links
Student Involvement links
Events and Involvement on Campus:
UNL Student Involvement:
- Gender Programs:
- Campus Nightlife
CoE Student Services:
FormsEvent Forms (Police notification, requesting spaces, etc.), Budget/Funding Forms, Annual Review Form
- Event Planning Resources
- Program Checklist
- Event Budget Tool
- Annual Budget Tool
- RSO Email Account
- SOAR Sheets
- RSO Project Submission Form
- RSO Newsletter Submissions
- Student Absence Form
- RSO Fund Request
eSAB SPF Process:Registered Student Organizations with a current RSO representative on the eSAB board and having attended the Engineering Student Organization Leadership Conference can apply for a SPF up to $1000. The total fund for each semester is $12,000. Any leftover funds will rollover to the next semester. The SPF application is meant for an event that serves to benefit the organization, college, or community at large.
- Travel costs to attend a conference/tour of industries
- Parts/Tools/Materials for use in a competition/mini design project
- Hosting of a Conference/Event that will benefit UNL/Engineering Students.
The following must be turned in by the requested date to firstname.lastname@example.org. To streamline the process, we are asking for only email submission. Please email from an email account that is accessed frequently, in the case of questions concerning the application.
- A detailed budget of the event in question, including expenses, and income. (This works best as an excel spreadsheet).
- The attached application.
- A completed 4 square chart. Please see the attached template/example.
- Present 4 Square chart.(Soft limit to 6 minutes)
- Questions from board members.(Soft Limit to 5 minutes)
- Discussion by board members(Soft Limit to 4 minutes)
The Board will rate the SPF using a guideline rubric looking at Benefit to College, Budgetary Need, and Stage of Planning. Based on these ratings, a final score will be determined and a funding amount voted and approved by the board. There will be a one week grace period to protest any results. If no protests the funding amounts will be approved.
The funds will be provided through transfers. The organization's treasurer will handle all reimbursement through their SOFs account. When time for reimbursement, provide the eSAB treasurer with the receipts/invoices that show the expenses that sum to greater than or equal to the awarded amount. eSAB will transfer funds equal to the awarded amount to your SOFs account only.
So in review:
- SPF up to $1000 per semester
- application due by the requested date
- email to email@example.com the application
- 4 square presentation
- detailed event budget
- Funds are awarded as transfer between SOFs account only.