AP, IB, CLEP, Transfer CreditsTransfer students and how to get credit for classes if I have AP, IB, or CLEP credit.
- Advanced Placement (AP) credit
- International Baccalaureate (IB) credit
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) credit
- Credit by Exam
- General Transfer Student Website
- FAQ's from Transfer Students
- Questions About College Credit?
- Communtity College General Transfer Guide
- Community College Cource Equivalencies List for UNL
- Transfer Advisors in Various Colleges
- Transfer Credit Evaluation for Specific Engineering Requirements
Grade Policies, Repeating Courses, Withdrawals
How do I calculate my GPA? What is the Pass/No Pass option? Find information regarding grade scale, withdrawal policies, and more.
- Pass/No Pass Option - In the College of Engineering (COE) the Pass/No Pass option can only be used for Humanity and Social Science (H&S) Electives, and then for no more than 12 credit hours of H&S electives. In addition, ENGR 010, 020 and ENGR 400 are offered on a P/N basis. Thus, COE students must take all other required and elective classes for a grade.
- Grade Scale
- Grade Change
- GPA Calculator
- Course Repeats and C-/D/F Replacement - You may replace grades of C-, Ds, and F by repeating a course. However, repeating a course in which you have a C or higher will only result in averaging the grades.
- Academic Bankruptcy
- Course Withdrawal Policy
- Withdrawal from All Classes
- Late Withdraw from Course(s)
- Academic Probation/Dismissal
- Credit Hour Count Definitions