Mike Naccarato, P.E., S.E.
Topping Out Inc., Omaha, Neb.
Structural Engineer and Chief Corporate Engineer - Director of Training/Standards
Mike Naccarato, P.E., S.E., is a structural engineer and chief corporate engineer – director of Training / Standards for Topping Out Inc. (TOI). A 1981 graduate of Penn State’s Architectural Engineering program with an emphasis on structural engineering, Naccarato began his career immediately at LEO A DALY (LAD) in Omaha, Neb. He served as lead structural engineer on various projects in his nearly 19-year tenure at LEO A DALY that included local, national and international projects.
In 1999, he changed career direction and joined Davis Erection in Omaha as a chief engineer/project manager. His first project to manage for Davis Erection was the 40-story First National Bank Tower project (in Omaha), for which he was the structural engineer of record while finishing his career at LAD. Naccarato’s current role at TOI allows him to use his unique experience in various divisions of the company.
He is active in many local professional organizations and serves on several boards. Naccarato is past president (2006-07) of the Structural Engineer’s Association of Nebraska (SEAON).
Degrees – Licenses - Memberships
- BSAE Pennsylvania State University
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer for Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa
- Registered Professional Structural Engineer for Nebraska
- Member AISC - American Institute of Steel Construction
- Member ACI - American Concrete Institute
- Member AWS - American Welding Society
- Member SEAON - Structural Engineers Association of Nebraska (2006-2007 president and current member of the Board of Directors)
- Member ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers (Local NEASCE member of the Board of Directors)
Topping Out Inc. is the operating entity for Davis Erection, Crane Rental & Rigging, Northwest Steel Erection, Crane Sales & Service, and Davis Rebar. TOI offers a variety of services including steel and precast erection, industrial machinery moving, rigging, heavy hauling, pre-engineered metal building erection, and plant and equipment maintenance. Main office locations are Omaha, Neb. (headquarters); Kansas City, Kan.; Des Moines, Iowa; S. Sioux City, Neb.; and Sioux Falls, S.D. TOI and its divisions are proud of their history yet recognize that the journey has just begun.