Stuart BernsteinAssociate Professor of Construction Management, Industry Liaison
- Ph.D., Education, Univeristy of Nebraska–Lincoln
- M.S., Architecture, Virginia Tech
- B.S., Construction Management, Syracuse University
- Synchronous distance learning
- Scheduling and their computer applications
- Personnel management
- Industry seminars
- Development of student internship and career fairs
About Stuart Bernstein
Professor Bernstein joined the UNL faculty in 2002. He has over 25 years experience in the construction industry, working with tools as a tradesman, in architectural and engineering offices as a designer, and most recently as a project manager for a national production home builder.
Professor Bernstein has a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from Syracuse University, a Master of Science in Architecture from Virginia Tech, and a Ph.D in Educational Administration from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.