Eric PsotaResearch Assistant Professor
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE
- M.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE
- B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Image Processing and Computer Vision: including stereo correspondence, structure from motion, feature detection/tracking/matching, vision-guided robotic systems, simultaneous localization and mapping, image segmentation, and real-time vision systems.
- Signal Processing and Communications: including error control coding, information theory, detection and estimation, indoor localization, and wireless sensor networks.