IEEE International Conference on Electro Information Technology (eit2017)
Submission of full papers:
Notification of acceptance:
April 10, 2017
Final Manuscript in PDF form:
April 15, 2017
Author registration deadline:
April 15, 2017
Sponsored by IEEE Region 4 in Co-sponsorship with IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Power & Energy Society, IEEE Nebraska Computer Society Chapter, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and IEEE Nebraska Section
Emerging Electro Information Technology and Health Sciences Innovations
The 16th IEEE Annual Int. Conference on Electro Information Technology (eit 2017) will bring together nationally and internationally renowned researchers, technologists, and practitioners to present their latest research, technology, and practices in all areas of information technology related to communication, power and energy, computers, signal processing, health sciences, and STEM education. This will include theory, methodology, hardware, software, applications, processing, and security. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Emerging issues in communication systems, e.g., wired, wireless, mobile, and cyber security
- Signal processing and bioinformatics, including image processing, feature extraction, and their applications in biomedical engineering
- New and innovative methods and technologies in power and energy systems, ranging from generation to transmission and distribution, including control, grid/smart grid integration, industrial, and machinery
- Advances in modeling and simulation (M&S) and technologies related to its applications in the medical and health sciences, providing opportunities for collaboration
- Computer and software engineering,, ranging from big data processing, requirements engineering, architectures, software analysis and testing, and software mining
- Automotive system engineering, related to connected car, car IT, and cyber security
- Engineering and computer science education and continuing workforce development, ranging from accreditation, assessment to curriculum, techniques and technologies
In addition to peer-reviewed paper sessions, there will be keynote and plenary sessions, panel discussions, technical and professional tutorials/workshops, exhibits, and poster sessions.
All accepted and presented papers of the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library for publication. In addition, the top three papers will win the best paper award.
Please submit the full paper in electronic form as a PDF file to the site http://www.eit-conference.org/eit2017/. Papers should be submitted to one of the following seven tracks:
- power and energy
- signal processing and bioinformatics
- advances in modeling and simulation in health sciences
- computer and software engineering
- automotive IT
- STEM education.
The manuscripts submitted should not exceed six pages (including figures, tables, and bibliography) in the standard IEEE two-column format. Format information can be obtained from http://www.pdf-express.org/. The title page should include the name of the author(s), their affiliations, and their e-mail addresses. All of the papers submitted will be reviewed by the International Program Committee (IPC), and they will be judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance.
All of the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings after the advanced registration of at least one of the authors. For details on the submission process and other information, please refer to the web page.