EIT 2017 - M&S M&AiHS 2017
Advances in M&S in the Health Sciences: Opportunities for Collaboration (AM&SiHS’2017) Track
Submission of full papers:
Notification of acceptance:
April 10, 2017
Final Manuscript in PDF form:
April 15, 2017
Author registration deadline:
April 15, 2017
eit 2017 Preliminary Program
May 14-17, 2017 – Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
- Application of Modeling and 3D, Virtual Immersive Reality (VIR) and Augmented Reality (AR) to patient/clinical care, health care education and training
- Modeling & Simulation Technology as applied to:
- Assessing and measuring the outcomes of clinical trial and care
- Predicting outbreaks of disease and/or outcomes of intervention
- System biology, medical practices, medical decision making, risk assessment and management, health care policy, and critical care medicine
- Advancing human performance in health care
- Modeling & Simulation methodology in the health care system such as discrete-system simulation, agent-based modeling, bond graph modeling, object oriented modeling, and dynamic system simulation
- Selection of appropriate models applicable to health care system level issues such as policy, management, logistics and scheduling
All accepted and presented papers of the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library for publication. In addition, the top three papers will win the best paper award.
Please submit the full paper in electronic form as a PDF file to the site http://www.eit-conference.org/eit2017/ under advances in modeling and simulation in Health Sciences. The submitted manuscripts should not exceed six pages (including figures, tables, and bibliography) in a standard IEEE two-column format. The format information can be obtained from http://www.pdf-express.org/.
The title page should include the name of author(s), their affiliations and e-mail addresses. All the submitted papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee (TPC), and they will be judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings after the advanced registration of at least one of the authors.
Proposals for workshops and panels should be submitted to the following Special Track Co-Chairs:
- Pamela Boyers, Associate Vice Chancellor, Clinical Simulation, iEXCEL, University of Nebraska Medical Center - email@example.com
- Beverly Seay, Executive Director, NARI, University of Nebraska-Omaha - firstname.lastname@example.org