The Holling Family Distinguished Teaching Award for Innovative Use of Instructional Technology is presented annually to up to one faculty member in the College of Engineering who has demonstrated innovative and creative use of instructional technology in the classroom. A selection committee appointed by the Dean and composed of College faculty makes the recommendation of the award recipient to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- This award is open to all ranks of faculty members in the College of Engineering.
- An individual may be nominated by any faculty, staff, student or alumnus of the College of Engineering; self-nominations are accepted.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site, with uploaded documents in PDF format. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- All submitted data should be from the last three academic years only: (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13).
- A person may not be nominated again at the same rank if she/he has received this award in the last five years; consequently recipients receiving the award in 2009 or later are ineligible for the 2014 award. A list of past recipients may be found on the college website: http://engineering.unl.edu/faculty-staff-resources/awards.shtml
- The recipient of this award receives $2500.
- DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 5 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.