The Holling Family Distinguished Senior Faculty Teaching Award is presented annually to up to two senior faculty members in the College of Engineering who have demonstrated excellence in teaching. A selection committee appointed by the Dean and composed of College faculty makes the recommendation of the award recipients to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- This award is open to faculty members at the rank of associate or full professor in the College of Engineering.
- An individual may be nominated by any faculty, staff, student or alumnus of the College of Engineering; self-nominations are accepted.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site, with uploaded documents in PDF format. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- All submitted data should be from the last three academic years only: (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13).
- A person may not be nominated again at the same rank if she/he has received this award in the last five years; consequently recipients receiving the award in 2009 or later are ineligible for the 2014 award. A list of past recipients may be found on the college website: http://engineering.unl.edu/faculty-staff-resources/awards.shtml
- Each recipient of this award receives $2500.
- DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 5 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.