The Henry Y. Kleinkauf Family Distinguished New Faculty Teaching Award is presented annually to up to two junior faculty members in the College of Engineering who have demonstrated excellence in teaching. A selection committee appointed by the Dean and composed of College faculty makes the recommendation of the award recipients to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- This award is open to faculty members at the rank of assistant professor in the College of Engineering.
- An individual may be nominated by any faculty, staff, student or alumnus of the College of Engineering; self-nominations are accepted.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site, with uploaded documents in PDF format. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- All submitted data should be from the last three academic years only: (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13).
- A person may not be nominated again at the same rank if she/he has received this award in the last five years; consequently recipients receiving the award in 2009 or later are ineligible for the 2014 award. A list of past recipients may be found on the college website: http://engineering.unl.edu/faculty-staff-resources/awards.shtml
- Each recipient of this award receives $2500.
- DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 5 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.