The Lagerstrom Award is presented annually to an outstanding academic unit in the College of Engineering. The award is based on the unit’s accomplishments in providing service to its students, the College, the University, and the broader community. A selection committee appointed by the Dean, composed of College faculty, staff and students, makes the recommendation of the winning academic unit to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- All submitted data should be from activities within the 2012-13 academic year.
- The Dean’s Office will sponsor a celebratory party in honor of the winning academic unit, to which all faculty, staff, and students associated with the unit are invited.
- A list of past recipients may be found on the college website: http://engineering.unl.edu/faculty-staff-resources/awards.shtml
- DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form: Monday, March 10, 2014 at 5 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.