The College of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award is presented annually to a graduate student in the College of Engineering in recognition of the excellent quality of research carried out by that student. Awards will be made on the basis of outstanding contributions to research, future promise as a researcher, and originality, imagination and significance of the research or creative activity. A selection committee composed of College faculty makes the recommendation of the award recipients to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- This award is open to all current graduate research assistants in the UNL College of Engineering.
- Previous recipients of this award are not eligible.
- An individual must be nominated by tenure-line faculty members.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site, with uploaded documents preferably in PDF format. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- The recipient of this award will receive a certificate and a cash award of $500, and be honored at the annual College-wide Graduate Student Recognition Event, typically held on the day of E-Week Open House.
- The DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form is Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.