NERcF 3D Printer
Stratasys Objet 500 Connex3 3D printer
The Objet 500 Connex3 is an advanced multi-material 3D printing system. It is able to jet multiple resin types simultaneously based on the three model-material jetting systems.
- Print in brilliant, vivid colors that apply a wide range of material properties in a single build;
- Produce precise, smooth and highly detailed models;
- Reduce post-processing time (reduce or eliminate painting and bonding);
- Industry-widest range of modeling applications for all prototyping needs;
- Colors: With extensive true-to-life color options you can integrate vibrant and subtle colors into multi-material models. No other 3D printer offers this level of final product realism.
- Rubber-like: Print flexible rubber-like material in an expansive range of vibrant colors and Shore A values, which can be combined with rigid materials in one build. Prototype rubber over molding and soft, non-slip surfaces such as buttons, handles, grips and any number of flexible details.
- Transparency: Build clear models or transparent/opaque combinations–including opaque model interiors with transparent exteriors–along with a wide range of translucent colors.
- Digital materials: With hundreds of material options you can 3D print across the spectrum from rigid to flexible.
- Build Size: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in)
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 16-microns (0.0006 in)
- Accuracy: 20-85 micron for features below 50 mm; up to 200 micron for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
- Printing Modes:
Digital material: 30-micron (0.001 in.) resolution High quality: 16-micron (0.0006 in.) resolution High speed: 30-micron (0.001 in.) resolution