- Biomechanics, Biomaterials and Biomedicine Core Facility
- Science Research Support Facility
- Center for Communication and Information Science
- Center for Ergonomics and Safety Research
- Center for Laser-Analytical Studies of Trace Gas Dynamics
- Center for Microelectronic & Optical Materials Research
- Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience
- Nebraska Transportation Center (NTC)
NTC is the umbrella organization for transportation research at the University of Nebraska and represents a unique partnership between the University of Nebraska, the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), other state government agencies, and the private sector.
- Mid-America Transportation Center (MATC)
The Mid-America Transportation Center was designated as the Region VII United States Department of Transportation Center during the 2006 competition. Region VII is comprised of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska and MATC is a consortium of seven universities within the region. UNL serves as the lead institution of the consortium and MATC has its headquarters on the City Campus.
- Midwest Roadside Safety Facility (MwRSF)The Midwest Roadside Safety Facility (MwRSF), part of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, is a research organization with a main focus of researching all aspects of highway design and safety.