GeneralOver the years, I have shared my views on various aspects of scientific research with the members of my research group, friends and colleagues. While I keep teaching and mentoring students and postdocs, a lot was said before more profoundly by other people. So, I have decided to compile a short list of documents available out there that best resonate with my own opinion on several research-related matters and ask all the group members to read it attentively. Also, there is a small collection of useful books in the students' office, so if you want to read them for free, please, join the group.
- "You and Your Research" by Richard Hamming – PDF
- "How to Choose a Good Scientific Problem" by Uri Alon – PDF
- "Successful Scientist: What’s the Winning Formula?" – PDF
- "Improving Your Scientific Writing: A Short Guide" by Frederic Bushman – PDF
- CHME 412/812 Introduction to Atomistic Simulations: Spring 2017, Spring 2019
- CHME 312 Chemical Engineering Computation: Spring, Fall 2016, Fall 2018 (syllabus can be found here)
- Classical molecular dynamics based simulation of the kinetics of unbinding process between immune checkpoint proteins PD-1 and PD-L1 in water at pH 5.5: – video