Personal Links:• Girish Ganjyal's Website
Please see Dr. Ganjyals's page with Washington State University
Dr. Girish Ganjyal is a faculty in the School of Food Science at the Washington State University (WSU). Girish received his Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) in Food Processing. After graduating from UNL, he worked as a Principal Scientist at MGP Ingredients, Inc. in the areas of protein and starch modifications and extrusion processing. Later he worked at PepsiCo in their Advanced Research Team on extrusion and frying processes, before joining WSU. Girish has over 9 years of industry experience in food ingredients, process technologies and food product development. Girish currently offers extension and research services for food companies of all sizes and types through the WSU Food Processing extension and research programs. Girish is based in Pullman, WA.
- Kaisangsri N, Kowalski RJ, Wijesekara I, Kerdchoechuen O, Laohakunjit N, Ganjyal GM. 2016. Enhancing the expansion and quality of the corn starch extrudates with carrot pomace. LWT Food Science & Technology. Vol 68(4): 391-399.
- Kowalski RJ, Morris C, and Ganjyal GM. 2015. Waxy Soft White Wheat: Extrusion Characteristics, Thermal and Rheological Properties. Cereal Chemistry. Vol. 92(2): 145-153.
- Rahman R, Hiregoudar S, Veeranagouda M, Ramachandra CT, Nidoni U, Roopa RS, Kowalski RJ, and Ganjyal GM. 2015. Effects of Wheat Grass Powder Incorporation on Physiochemical Properties of Muffins. International Journal Food Properties. Vol. 18(4): 785-795.
- Kalambur S, Ganjyal GM. 2015. Raising the profile of food processing. Cereal Foods World. Vol. 60(1): 18-26.
- Ditudompo S, Takhar PS, Ganjyal GM, Hanna MA. 2013. The effect of temperature and moisture on the mechanical properties of extruded corn starch. Journal of Texture Studies, Vol. 44(3): 225-237.