CEID - Our Mission
A marathon has only one starting line. Whether your goal is to win or finish, everyone starts in the same place. Our instructional design process is no different.
Our goal is your success.
As instructional designers for the College of Engineering our roles are tied directly to one overarching theme - assist faculty members with the development of effective teaching and learning practices for the classroom. To do this we dedicate our mission to:
- Effectively design, develop and teach face-to-face, hybrid and online courses
- Apply best practice research to support student-centered learning
- Engage in ongoing evidence-based improvements of methodology, pedagogy and learning applications
- Select "best use" technologies to meet instructional inquiry
- Provide instructional technology training
- Develop research based partnerships as a way to showcase expectional teaching