Personal Links:• FOCμS LAB
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, 2009
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Michigan State University, 2007
- M.S., Chemistry, Michigan State University, 2002
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Madras, India, 1999
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Liver Tissue Engineering
- Cancer Tissue Engineering
- Biomimetic Models of Aging Brain
- Nano-scale Drug Delivery System for Gene Therapy
- “Cell Adhesion on Surfaces of Varying Topographies” US 20080241926
- “Salt and pH tunable Polyelectrolyte Multilayers for uses as bioengineering scaffolds” US 20070224175
- “Development of Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coatings for Primary Hepatocyte Cell Culture System” (MSU Invention Number 06-026).
- “Aptamer Arrays on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films” (MSU Invention Number 05-117F).
About Srivatsan Kidambi
Dr. Kidambi is an Associate Professor (tenured) in the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He has a broad background and proven track record in the areas of tissue engineering, biomaterials, drug delivery, liver biology and neuroscience. His group researches on developing in vitro models of tissues (liver, brain, cancer, cardiac) to understand the role of the tissue microenvironment on disease progression. Dr.Kidambi's lab also focuses on engineering liposome-based nanoparticles as drug delivery vehicle for miRNA and small drug molecule targeted delivery. The lab studies fundamental aspects of these phenomena and apply what we learn to manipulate cells of various systems including brain, liver, and tumor. The work in his lab integrates polymer and biomaterials science and tissue engineering together with traditional cell and molecular biology techniques. The group published the first study demonstrating the need for physical intimacy between stromal cells and tumor cells to develop drug resistance pathways (Nature Scientific Reports, 2015). His group laid the groundwork, i.e. demonstrate the role of stiffness in driving functional and metabolic changes in hepatocytes, which lends well to our future studies aimed at understanding the role of stiffness in regulating metabolic changes in liver. The lab has developed in vitro tissue engineering models of liver and brain that mimics the in vivo physiology (RSC Advances, 2016; Nanoscale, 2015; PNAS, 2010; Adv Func Materials, 2008). The lab is also interested in developing miRNA based therapeutics and have published innovative drug delivery platforms capable of temporal and spatial releases of drug combinations (Oncotarget, 2016; J Biomed Nanotech, 2016; Nature Scientific Reports, 2015). The lab also has three patents in the works demonstrating the translational viability of the platforms developed in our lab. In 2015, Dr. Kidambi was selected for the UNL Emerging Innovator Award. Dr. Kidambi has trained and supervised over 50 trainees including BS, MS, graduate students, post-doctoral associates, and technicians and currently has 5 graduate students and 7 under graduate students in his lab.
Honors and Awards
2023 Game Changer Academies Panel Fellow, CMMI, NSF
2022-2025 Secretary/Treasurer for International Society for Hepatic Sinusoidal Research (Voted)
2022 AIChE Bionanotechnology Division Plenary Speaker
2022 Layman Award, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
2022 Nominated for College of Engineering “Excellence in Research”, UNL 2022 NIDA Innovation to Impact (I2I) Member
2022 Selected for NIH Applicant Assistance Program (AAP)
2022 Selected as Nebraska Governance and Technology Center (NGTC) Faculty Fellow, UNL
2021 Institute of Liver & Biliary Science (ILBS)-TATA Senior Professor of Eminence, ILBS, Delhi
2021 Selected as Nebraska Governance and Technology Center (NGTC) Faculty Fellow, UNL
2020 Selected as Nebraska Governance and Technology Center (NGTC) Faculty Fellow, UNL
2020 Nominated for College of Engineering “Excellence in Research”, UNL
2020 Certificate of Recognition for Contribution to Students, UNL
2020 Selected for Faculty Leadership in Academia: from Inspiration to Reality (FLAIR), UNL
2019 Selected 1 of 7 2019-2020 Faculty Fellows for Student Success program, UNL
2019 Nominated for “Collaborator of the Year”, Great Plains IDeA Network
2019 Nominated for College of Engineering “Excellence in Research”, UNL
2017 Certificate of Recognition for Contribution to Students, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
2015 Emerging Innovator Award, UNL Technology Transfer Office
2015 Professor of the Month, Black Masque Chapter of Mortar Board, UNL
2015 Big10 BME speaker exchange program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
2011 Layman Award, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
2010 Research Development Faculty Fellow, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
2009 DoD Prostate Cancer Postdoctoral Fellowship
2009 Sigma Xi, Full Member, Harvard Chapter
2006 Food, Nutrition and Chronic Disease Fellowship, Michigan State University
2006 Dissertation Fellowship, Michigan State University
2000 Walter and Margaret Yates Memorial Scholarship, Michigan State University
6. Srivatsan Kidambi, “BEASTS platform to maintain Primary Human Hepatocytes for Chronic Liver Disease”, Provisionally patent submitted
5. Srivatsan Kidambi, Amita Daverey, “3D tumor models”, (Provisionally patent submitted to University of Nebraska-Lincoln Technology transfer office
4. Srivatsan Kidambi, Oleh Khalimonchuk, “OMA1 as diagnostic marker”, WO2018132662A1
3. Srivatsan Kidambi, Stephen Hayward, “Substrate Delivery of Liposomes”, WO2017031060A1
2. Christina Chan, Ilsoon Lee, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Cell Adhesion on Surfaces of Varying Topographies”, US 20080241926
1. Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, Srivatsan Kidambi,“Salt and pH tunable Polyelectrolyte Multilayers for uses as bioengineering scaffolds”, US 20070224175
REVIEWS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
6. Natalia Osna, Murali Ganesan, Devanshi Seth, Todd Wyatt, Srivatsan Kidambi, Kusum Kharbanda “Second hits exacerbate alcohol-related organ damage: An update”, Alcohol and Alcoholism, 2020
5. Srivatsan Kidambi. ‘Stiffness and Hepatocytes Function In Vitro’ in ‘Clinical Elastography’, Edited by Sebastian Mueller, (published by Nature), 2020.
4. Stephen Hayward, Srivatsan Kidambi. ‘CD44 Targeted Lipid Nanoparticles for MicroRNA Therapy’ in ‘Targeted Drug Delivery-Methods and Protocols’, Edited by Bahareh Behkam, (in the lab protocol series Methods in Molecular Biology, published by Springer), 2018.
3. Natalia Osna, Srivatsan Kidambi, “In vitro studies of alcohol-induced liver injury in virally-infected human hepatocytes: Advantages and limitations", International J Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Diseases, 2017.
2. Nikolaos Tsigkas, Srivatsan Kidambi, Ahmed Tawakol, Yiannis Chatzizisis, “Drug-loaded particles: “Trojan horses” in the therapy of atherosclerosis” Atherosclerosis, 251:528-530, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2016.06.050.
1. Vaishaali Natarajan, Srivatsan Kidambi, “SECs (Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells), Liver Microenvironment and Fibrosis” BioMed Research International, vol. 2017, 2017. doi:10.1155/2017/4097205
59. Iyan Warren, Michael Moeller, Daniel Guiggey, Alexander Chiang, Mitchell Maloy, Ogechi Ogoke, Theodore Groth, Tala Mon, Saber Meamardoost, Xiaojun Liu, Sarah Thompson, Antoni Szeglowski, Ryan Thompson, Peter Chen, Ramasamy Paulmurugan, Srivatsan Kidambi, Natesh Parashurama, “FOXA1/2 depletion drives global reprogramming of differentiation state and metabolism in a human hepatic cell line and human stem cell-derived hepatic progenitor cells”, FASEB, 37 (1), e22652, 2023.
58. Sana Kari; Akshaya Murugesan, Ramesh Thiyagarajan, Srivatsan Kidambi, Jamoliddin Razzokov, Chandrabose Selvaraj, Meenakshisundaram Kandhavelu, Parthiban Marimuthu “Bias-force guided simulations combined with experimental validations towards GPR17 modulators identification”, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 160, 114320, 2023
57. Susmita Bhattarai, Utsab Subedi, Shrivats Manikandan, Sudha Sharma, Papori Sharma, Md Shenuarin Bhuiyan, Srivatsan Kidambi, Vassilis Aidinis, Hong Sun, Manikandan Panchatcharam, Sumitra Miriyala “Endothelial Specific Deletion of Autotaxin Improves Stroke Outcomes” cells, 12, 511, 2023
56. Savneet Kaur, Srivatsan Kidambi, Martí Ortega-Ribera, Le Thi Thanh Thuy, Natalia Nieto, Victoria C. Cogger, Wei-Fen Xie, Frank Tacke, Jordi Gracia-Sancho, “In vitro models to study liver biology and disease: advances and limitations”, Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2023, doi: 10.1016/j.jcmgh.2022.11.008
55. Sudha Sharma, Papori Sharma, Tara Bailey, Susmita Bhattarai, Utsab Subedi, Chloe Miller, Hosne Ara, Srivatsan Kidambi, Hong Sun, Manikandan Panchatcharam, Sumitra Miriyala “Electrophilic aldehyde 4-hydroxy-2-noneal mediated signaling and mitochondrial dysfunction” Biomolecules, 12 (11), 1555, 2022
54. Rashi Porwal, Stephen Hayward, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Protocol to Engineer Nanofilms Embedded lipid nanoparticles for Controlled and TARgeted drug Delivery (NECTAR)”, STAR Protocols, 2022
53. Siblee Islam, Mohd; Ivanov, Stepan; Awan, Hamdan; Drohan, Jennifer; Balasubramaniam, Sasitharan; Coffey, Lee; Srivatsan Kidambi; Sri-saan, Witty; “Using deep learning to detect digitally encoded DNA trigger for Trojan malware in Bio-Cyber attacks”, Scientific Reports, 12(1),1-13, 2022
52. Kimberly Stanke, Carrick Wilson, Srivatsan Kidambi, “High Expression of Glycolytic Genes in GBM Correlates with Lower Survival Rates” Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences, 8, 752404, 2021.
51. Bhattarai, Susmita; Sharma, Sudha; Subedi, Utsab; Ara, Hosne; Shum, Alika; Milena, Murov; Bhuiyan, Md; Kidambi, Srivatsan; Sun, Hong; Miriyala, Sumitra; “The ATX–LPA Axis Regulates Vascular Permeability during Cerebral Ischemic-Reperfusion”, International Journal of Molecular Sciences,23(8), 4138, 2022
49. Kimberly Stanke, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Direct Contact Co-culture of Astrocytes and Glioblastoma Cells Using Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Templates” JOVE, 184, 2022.
48. Kimberly Stanke, Carrick Wilson, Srivatsan Kidambi, “High Expression of Glycolytic Genes in GBM Correlates with Lower Survival Rates” bioRxiv, 2021, doi: 10.1101/2021.10.07.463555
47. Vaishaali Natarajan, Youra Moeun, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Exploring Interactions between Primary Hepatocytes and Non-parenchymal Cells on Physiological and Pathological Liver Stiffness”, Biology, 10 (5), 408, 2021.
46. Raghubendra Dagur, Moses Aaron-New, Murali Ganesan Srivatsan Kidambi, Kusum Kharbanda, Larisa Poluektova, Natalia Osna, “Alcohol- and HIV-induced Lysosomal Dysfunction Regulates Extracellular Vesicles Secretion In vitro and in Liver-Humanized Mice”, Biology, 10(1), 29, 2021
45. Natalia Osna, Murali Ganesan, Devanshi Seth, Todd Wyatt, Srivatsan Kidambi, Kusum Kharbanda, Larisa Poluektova, Natalia Osna, “Second hits exacerbate alcohol-related organ damage: an update”, Alcohol and Alcoholism, 56(1), 8-16, 2021
44. Vaishaali Natarajan, Carol Casey, Edward Harris, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Matrix Stiffness Regulates Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells (LSECs) Function Mimicking Responses in Fatty Liver Disease”, bioRxiv, 2020, doi: 10.1101/2020.01.27.921353
43. Murali Ganesan, Saumi Mathews, Edward Makarov, Armen Petrosyan, Kusum Kharbanda, Srivatsan Kidambi, Larisa Poluektova, Carol Casey, Natalia Osna, “Acetaldehyde suppresses HBV-MHC Class I complex presentation in hepatocytes via induction of ER stress and Golgi Fragmentation”, American Journal of Physiology-Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology, 319 (4), G432-442, 2020
42. Michael Moeller, Senthil Thulasingam, Madhu Narasimhan, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Stiffness Induces NAFLD-Like Metabolic Dysfunction in Primary Hepatocytes”, Hepatology, 70,119A, 2019
41. Raghubendra Dagur, Murali Ganesan Srivatsan Kidambi, Larisa Poluektova, Natalia Osna, “Ethanol- and HIV-induced Extracellular Vesicles Regulate Liver Inflammation via Changes in miRNA profiles”, Hepatology, 70, 846A, 2019
40. Sambanthan Shanmugam, Dhyanesh Patel, Lenin Mahimainathan, Srivatsan Kidambi, Susan Bergeson, Madhusudhanan Narasimhan, George Henderson, “Effect of Chlorogenic acid (CGA) on Ethanol (E)-induced Cystathionine Gamma-Lyase (CSE) Perturbation in Neuroblasts”, Alcoholism-Clinical and Experimental Research, 43, 162A-162A, 2019
39. Sambanthan Shanmugam, Dhyanesh Patel, Lenin Mahimainathan, Srivatsan Kidambi, Susan Bergeson, Madhusudhanan Narasimhan, George Henderson, “Placenta Toxicity Caused by Alcohol is Partly mediated by NRF2/Antioxidant Pathway Dysfunction”, Alcoholism-Clinical and Experimental Research, 43, 162A-162A, 2019
38. Murali Ganesan, Moses New-Aaron, Raghubendra Dagur, Edward Makarov, Weimin Wang, Kusum Kharbanda, Srivatsan Kidambi, Larisa Poluektova, Natalia Osna, “Alcohol metabolism potentiates HIV-induced hepatotoxicity: Contribution to end-stage liver disease”, Biomolecules, 2019
37. Sambanthan Shanmugam, Dhyanesh Patel, John Wolpert, Caezaan Keshvani, Xiaobo Liu, Susan Bergeson, Srivatsan Kidambi, Lenin Mahimainathan, George Henderson, Madhusudhanan Narasimhan, “Ethanol impairs NRF2/antioxidant and growth signaling in the intact placenta in vivo and in human trophoblasts”, Biomolecules, 9, 669, 2019
36. Amita Daverey, Roman Levytskyy, Samantha Swenson, Kimberly Stanke, Stephen Hayward, Madhu Narasimhan, Oleh Khalimonchuk, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Depletion of mitochondrial protease OMA1 alters proliferative properties and promotes metastatic growth of breast cancer cells”, Nature Scientific Reports, 9, 14746, 2019.
35. Murali Ganesan, Raghu Dabur, Eric Makarov, Larisa Poluektova, Srivatsan Kidambi, Natalia Osna, “Matrix Stiffness Regulate Apoptotic Cell Death in HIV-HCV co-infected Hepatocytes: Importance for Liver Fibrosis Progression”, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 500, 3, 717-722, 2018
34. Stephen Hayward, Srivatsan Kidambi, “‘CD44 Targeted Lipid Nanoparticles for MicroRNA Therapy’ in ‘Targeted Drug Delivery-Methods and Protocols’, 2018..
33. Vaishaali Natarajan, Carol Casey, Edward Harris, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Matrix Stiffness Regulate Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells (LSECs) Function: Importance for Liver Fibrosis Progression”, 70, 119A-120A, 2018
32. Ou Wang, Ayman Ismail, Frank Fabian, Haishuang Lin, Qiang Li, Christian Elowsky, Mark Carlson, Wilson Burgess, William Velander, Srivatsan Kidambi, Yuguo Lei, “A totally recombinant fibrin matrix for mesenchymal stem cell culture and delivery”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research-Part A, 2018
31. Yi Hua, Christina Wilson, Shengmao Lin, Diganta Dutta, Srivatsan Kidambi, Linxia Gu, “Traumatic Injury in Astrocytes: An In Vitro Study”, Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 18, 4, 2018
30. Martin Liu, Angelos Karagiannis, Matthew Sis, Nikolaos Tsigkas, Erik Rask, Srivatsan Kidambi, Yiannis Chatzizisis, “Three-dimensional co-cultures of human coronary artery endothelial and smooth muscle cells: A novel in-vitro experimental model of atherosclerosis” Atherosclerosis, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2017.06.257.
29. Vaishaali Natarajan, Edward Harris, Srivatsan Kidambi, “SECs, Liver Microenvironment and Fibrosis”, Biomed Res International, 2017. doi: 10.1155/2017/4097205.
28. Vaishaali Natarajan, Edward Harris, Carol Casey, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Role of Matrix Rigidity on Hepatocytes and LSECs in Alcohol Induced Hepatic Fibrogenesis” Alcohol and Alcoholism, doi: 10.1093/alcalc/agx075.60, 2017.
27. Qiang Li, Haishuang Lin, Ou Wang, Xuefeng Qiu, Srivatsan Kidambi, Loic P Deleyrolle, Brent Reynolds, Yuguo Lei, “Scalable Production of Glioblastoma Cancer Stem Cells in 3 Dimension Thermoreversible Hydrogels", Nature Scientific Reports, 6, 31915, 2016.
26. Christina Davis, Stephen Hayward, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Astrogliosis in a Dish: Substrate Stiffness Induces Astrogliosis in Primary Rat Astrocytes” RSC Advances, 6(41), 34447-34457, 2016.
25. Stephen Hayward, Christina Davis, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Hyaluronic Acid-Conjugated Liposome Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery to CD44 Overexpressing Glioblastoma Cells”. Oncotarget, 7(23), 34158-34171, 2016.
24. Stephen Hayward, Christina Davis, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Targeted Delivery of MicroRNA-125a-5p by Engineered Lipid Nanoparticles for the Treatment of HER2 positive Metastatic Breast Cancer”, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, 12(3), 554-568, 2016.
23. Stephen Hayward, David Francis, Matthew Sis, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Ionic Driven Embedment of Hyaluronic Acid Coated Liposomes in Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films for Local Therapeutic Delivery”, Nature Scientific Reports, 5, 14683, 2015, doi: 10.1038/srep14683.
22. Vaishaali Natarajan, Eric Berglund, Dorothy Chen, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Substrate elasticity regulates primary hepatocytes functions”, RSC Advances, 5(99), 18477-18488, 2015.
21. Amita Daverey, Allison Drain, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Physical Intimacy of Breast Cancer Cells with Mesenchymal Stem Cells Elicits Trastuzumab Resistance through Src Activation”, Nature Scientific Reports 2015 doi: 10.1038/srep13744.
20. Amita Daverey, Karleen Brown, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Breast Cancer/Stromal Cells Co-culture on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Emulates Tumor Stages and miRNA Profiles of Clinical Samples”, Langmuir, 31(36), 9991-10001, 2015 doi: 10.1021/acs.langmuir.5b02227.
19. Christina Davis, Vaishaali Natarajan, Stephen Hayward, Oleh Khalimonchuk, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Loss of Glutamate Uptake in Primary Astrocytes Exposed to Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles”, Nanoscale, 7(44), 18477-18488, 2015.
18. Vaishaali Natarajan, Christina Wilson, Stephen Hayward, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Mitochondrial Dysregulation and Loss of Functions due to Chronic Exposure to Titanium dioxide Nanoparticles to Primary Hepatocytes”, PLOS One, 10(8), e0134514, 2015.
17. Sunil Kumar, Amita Daverey, Vahid Khalilzad-Sharghi, Niroj Sahu, Niroj; Srivatsan Kidambi, Shadi Othman, Dhirendra Bahadur, “Theranostics fluorescent silica encapsulated magnetic nanoassemblies for in-vitro MRI imaging and hyperthermia", RSC Advances, 5, 53180-53188, 2015. doi: 10.1039/C5RA07632C.
16. Shyam Sundhar Bale; Nima Saeidi; Srivatsan Kidambi; Martin Yarmush; Monica Casali, “FMR1 Deficiency Alters Self-Renewal, Proliferation, and Pluripotency of Mouse Embryonic Cells”, NanoLife, 2015. doi: 10.1142/S1793984415500038.
15. Amita Daverey, Allison Drain, Karleen Brown, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Engineering of highly controlled in vitro co-culture model to study the mesenchymal stem cells mediated signaling in breast cancer cells” Proceedings of the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research; Cancer Res 2014; 74 (19 Suppl). doi:10.1158/1538-7445.AM2014-3303
14. Amita Daverey, Austin Mytty, Srivatsan Kidambi, “Topography Mediated Regulation of HER-2 Expression in Breast Cancer Cells” NanoLife, 2(3), 2012 doi: 10.1142/S1793984412410097.
13. Srivatsan Kidambi, Joel Yarmush, Yevgeny Berdichevsky, Sangeetha Kamath, Wayne Fong, Joseph SchianodiCola, “Propofol induces MAPK/ERK cascade dependant expression of c-Fos and Egr-1 in rat hippocampal slices” BMC Research Notes, 17(3), 201-206, 2010
12. Srivatsan Kidambi, Eric Novik, Ruby Yarmush, Piyun Chao, Martin Yarmush, Yaakov Nahmias, “Oxygen-Mediated Enhancement of Metabolism, Functional Polarization, Gene Expression an Drug Clearance in Cocultures of Primary Hepatocytes” Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 106(37), 15714-9, 2009. This work was featured on Science daily, MGH news, PNAS News, Drug Discovery Online and various other websites.
11. Srivatsan Kidambi, Joel Yarmush, Wayne Fong, Sangeetha Kamath, Joseph SchianodiCola, Yaakov Nahmias, “Propofol induces a Dose-Dependent Alteration in the Expression of c-Fos and Egr-1 in Neuronal Cells” NeuroReport, 20(7), 657-662, 2009.
10. Srivatsan Kidambi, Christina Chan, Ilsoon Lee, “Tunable Resistive m-dPEG Acid Patterns on Polyelectrolyte Multilayers at Physiological Conditions: Template for Directed Deposition of Biomacromolecules” Langmuir, 24(1),224-30, 2008.
9. Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Patterned Co-culture of Neurons and Astrocytes on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films for Studying Astrocyte Mediated Oxidative Stress in Neurons” Advanced Functional Materials, 18, 294-301, 2008.
8. Srivatsan Kidambi, Lufang Sheng, Mehmet Toner, Martin Yarmush, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Selective Adhesion of Primary Hepatocytes on Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: Template for Patterned Cell Co-culture” Macromolecular Biosciences, 7(3), 344-53, 2007.
7. Srivatsan Kidambi, Natasha Udpa, Stacey Schroeder, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Cell Adhesion on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer coated PDMS Surfaces with Varying Topographies” Tissue Engineering, 13 (8), 2105-2117, 2007.
6. Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Salt tunable m-dPEG Acid Patterns on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer - Templates for Directed Deposition of Macromolecules” Polymer Preprints, 47(1), 41-42, 2006.
5. Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Polyelectrolyte Multilayer as Bioactive Surface for Cell Adhesion” Polymer Preprints 46(2), 1271-1272, 2005.
4. Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, Selective Primary Hepatocyte Adhesion on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer: Template for Patterned Cell Co-culture” AICHE Preprint, 2004.
3. Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Engineering Polyelectrolyte Multilayer (PEM) Surfaces to Create Cell Resistant and Adhesive Surfaces” Polymer Preprints 45(1), 88-89, 2004.
2. Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan, “Controlling Primary Hepatocyte Adhesion and Spreading on Protein Free Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films” Journal of the American Chemical Society, 126 (50), 16286 -16287, 2004.
1. Srivatsan Kidambi, Christina Chan, Ilsoon Lee “Selective Depositions on Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: Self-Assembled Monolayers of m-dPEG Acid as Molecular Templates”. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 126, 4697-4703, 2004.