Join the UNL College of Engineering
The UNL College of Engineering invites you to apply for positions at one of the country's fastest growing engineering schools. We are undergoing an exciting period of significant growth, related in part to the university joining the Big Ten Conference in 2011.
- College of Engineering
- Biological Systems Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Durham School of Architectural Engineering and Construction
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Administrative Coordinator
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for comprehensive management of daily operations for the Civil Engineering Department. This position includes responsibility for comprehensive personnel administration, budget administration, and support to the Department Chair for planning proposes. This position will assist members of the department with fund administration including the business aspects of proposal development, financial management and personnel process management. The position will serve as the liaison to the College administrative unit and University functional offices and advise faculty of University policies and procedures related to personnel activity and grants/contracts expenditures. More...