MS - CIVE
MS - CIVE
- John Farag has been a Structural Specialist for the past ten years with a number of renowned engineering firms. He has an extensive experience with Revit modeling and drafting as well as Autocad and other programs.
- Autodesk certified professional for Revit 2013. Autodesk, License 00316845 August 2013
- Passed FE CIVIL exam on 08/28/2018 – NCEES ID: 16-027-20
- M.A., Industrial Arts, San Francisco State University.
- B.Sc., Construction Engineering, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- “Merit Award” - Integrated Project Delivery competition at ASC Regions 6 & 7 2018 Student Competition and Construction Management Conference in Reno, Nevada
- American Concrete Institute undergraduate scholarship, 2016
- UNO Tau Sigma Honor Society, 2014
- Tau Beta PI Engineering Honor Society, 2014
- Distinguished Achievement Award and Hood Recipient on behalf of the College of Creative Arts, Graduate Level, 2008
- Graduate Fellowship Award, SFSU, 2007