Shaobin LiGraduate Student (PhD)
- Environmental life cycle assessment on emerging technologies
- Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems (INFEWS)
- Life cycle optimization
- Programming: R, Python, Bash (Unix shell)
- Modeling: SimaPro, ArcGIS, DSSAT, GREET, MODFLOW
- B.Eng., Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Zhengzhou University, China, 2014
- College of Engineering Graduate Student Teaching Fellow, 2018-2019
- Maude Hammond Fling Fellowship, 2018-2019
- Graduate Student Research Support Grant by Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute at UNL
- Student Leadership Award in LCA, American Center for Life Cycle at ACLCA XVIII conference, 2018
- Gordon Research Seminar and Conference Student Travel Grant, US National Science Foundation, 2018
- Nebraska American Water Works Association (AWWA), Colonel Leisen Memorial Scholarship, 2017
- Student Presentation Award at AWWA & NWEA Joint Fall Conference, Kearney, NE, 2017
- Student Poster Award, 2nd Place, ACLCA XVII Conference, 10/2017
- College of Engineering Graduate Student Conference Travel Grant, UNL, 2017
- Nebraska Water Environment Association (NWEA) Scholarship, 2015 & 2016
- Li, S., Kinser, C., Ziara, R. M., Dvorak, B. I., Subbiah, J. 2018 Environmental and economic implications of food safety interventions: Life cycle and operating cost assessment of antimicrobial systems in US beef packing industry, J. Clean. Prod., 198, 541-550.
- Li, S., Ziara, R., Dvorak, B. I., Subbiah, J., 2018. Assessment of water and energy use at process level in U.S. beef packing industry: case study in a typical U.S. large-size plant. J. Food Process Eng., in press.
- Ziara, R., Li, S., Subbiah, J., Dvorak, B. I., 2018. Characterization of Wastewater in Two US Cattle Slaughterhouses, Water Environ Res., 90(9), 851-863(13).
- Ziara, R., Li, S., Dvorak, B. I., Subbiah, J., 2016. Water and Energy Use of Antimicrobial Interventions in a Mid-Size Beef Packing Plant, Appl. Eng. Agric., 32(6), 873-879.