Concrete Materials: Research Assistants

Concrete Materials: Research Assistants
Contact - Jiong Hu
Department - Civil & Environmental Engineering
Students Needed:
• Graduate
• Undergraduate

Dr. Jiong Hu is currently looking for one doctoral Graduate Research Assistant and one Undergraduate Research Assistant to join his research ground and conduct research in the area of Concrete Materials at the Peter Kiewit Institute in Omaha.

  • The graduate research assistant position is available starts Spring or Fall of 2021
  • The undergraduate research assistant position is available right now

Should you be interested, please contact Dr. Hu directly.