Concrete Materials

Concrete Materials - Dr. Jiong Hu
Contact: Jiong Hu
Department: • Civil Engineering
Role(s) Needed:
  • Graduate Assistant
  • Research Assistant
  • Undergraduate Assistant

Students Needed:
• Graduate
• Undergraduate

Dr. Jiong Hu is currently looking for two Ph.D. graduate research assistants and one undergraduate research assistant to conduct research in the area of Concrete Materials.

  • The graduate research assistants positions are available from Spring/Fall 2017.
  • The undergraduate research assistant position is available right now.

Should you be interested, please contact Dr. Hu directly.