Career Services - Scott Campus - Career Coaching
One-On-One Career Coaching
Career coaching is available by appointment to all College of Engineering Students to assist you with all of your career needs and questions. Make an appointment with Bonnie L. Martin, Career Services Coordinator, through MavTRACK .
Spring 2018 Walk-In Only Hours are Tuesdays, 2:00-4:30 in PKI 102D
Career Coaching Topics
- Resume/Cover Letter Review
- Career Coaching (General)
- Job & Internship Planning
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interview
- Salary Negotiation
- Gallup CliftonStrengths Coaching
- And More!
- Complete the Gallup CliftonStrengths assessment for free as a College of Engineering student (normally $10). The College supports this assessment for any individual completing Gallup CliftonStrengths Coaching with Bonnie. Learn what your talents are, how to develop them, how to communicate them in an interview, and more!
- Practice a mock interview by yourself through Big Interview, an online video interviewing practice tool
- Explore personality assessment, skills, and values with MyPlan through UNO’s Academic and Career Development Center
- Utilize the O*NET Interest Profiler to identify your interests