Complete Engineer Conference
The Complete Engineer Conference is the premier leadership development conference for collegiate engineering students in Nebraska. Conference attendees are provided hands-on opportunities to develop The Complete Engineer competencies needed for success as an engineer in the 21st century.
Here's what last year's conference attendees said:
"This conference was far more than I expected! Everything I participated in made this event nearly unforgettable."
"This conference challenged my thinking about leadership in a good way."
"I think it put into perspective how much you can do with engineering and the tools you need to be successful."
"I feel that I am definitely a lot more confident because of this conference."
Scheduled for March 2-3, 2018, the conference will provide participants with the opportunity to identify, use, and leverage non-technical skills. Participants will experience:
- Professional and personal development workshops delivered by industry professionals who focus on each of The Complete Engineer competencies
- Hands-on activities with each of the competencies through engaging sessions
- Inspiring talks from leading executives and thought-leaders
- Selective networking opportunities with multiple employers
- And the opportunity to build your resume with meaningful experience from the conference
This conference will help develop and build a strong foundation of the non-technical skills sought by engineering employers expected of all engineers regardless of discipline.