Senior Design Competition: Team Registration
Senior Design Showcase: Team Registration
In order to participate and be eligible for the showcase, you must complete the following steps :
- Appoint a team contact person. Note that all future correspondence about this event will be posted through this website and/or routed through your team contact person.
- Work as a team to write a brief project description (250 words or less) to submit with your online registration.
- Determine whether your project will require any special accommodations such as power outlets, larger or extra tables, a larger floor space, or placement in a specific classroom or laboratory.
- Have each team member complete the Youth Activity Safety Policy - Activity Worker Guidelines form and submit to ESS (NH W204 or PKI 107) prior to the event. Students only need to sign and print the last page (p.4) of the policy. There will also be copies of this form in the ESS offices.
- You will receive more specific information about venue and set-up prior to the event.
If you have any questions about Senior Design Showcase displays please contact Cameron Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.