Engineering Study Stop - City Campus
ENGINEERING STUDY STOP IS CLOSED! WE WILL RESUME TUTORING IN SPRING 2020. THANK YOU, HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
The College of Engineering provides FREE walk-in tutoring services for all engineering students! The courses and areas-of-study that the Engineering Study Stop tutors are able to assist with include: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, and a variety of other engineering-related coursework. Click on the button below to meet our tutors and learn more about which courses they are able to assist you with. Study Stop allows you to study with other engineering students and trained tutors to gain more confidence and a better understanding of your course material... No reservations needed!
NEW! This semester (Fall 2019) there will also be Writing Center consultants in the same convenient location as our Study Stop tutors! Do you have a writing assignment, presentation, research paper, essay, application, or lab report coming up? Come visit the writing consultants early on to brainstorm, help format, and provide insight on the best ways to tackle whatever type of writing you may have! These consultants will also be available on Tuesday's and Thursday's, outside of Study Stop hours, from 12:30pm - 2:30pm inside the Olsson Room.
- Monday – Thursday (during the academic year when classes are in session)
- 7:00PM – 10:00PM
- Olsson Room (Engineering Library in Nebraska Hall W204)
- MATH, PHYS, CHEM, and select MECH courses
- (NEW!) Writing Center Consultants
- Free Snacks / Hot Chocolate / Coffee
In order to make the most out of your tutoring experience, be sure to come prepared! Be sure to bring your textbook(s) and any other relevent materials so we can best assist you with your questions.
- Chemistry Resource Center - 227 Hamilton Hall - 472.3514
- Computer Science and Engineering Resource Center - 13A Avery Hall
- Language Resources
- Math Resource Center - 13B Avery Hall
- Physics Resource Center - 253 Jorgensen Hall
- Writing Resources Center - 129 Andrews Hall, 119 Sandoz Hall, First floor Smith Hall - 472-8803