Engineering Study Stop - City Campus
The College of Engineering provides FREE walk-in tutoring services for all engineering students! The courses and areas-of-study the Engineering Study Stop tutors are able to assist with include: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, and a variety of other engineering-related coursework. Study with other engineering students and trained tutors to gain more confidence and a better understanding of the course material. No reservations are needed to participate.
- Monday – Thursday (during the academic year when classes are in session)
- 7:00PM – 10:00PM
- Olsson Room (Engineering Library in Nebraska Hall W204)
- MATH, PHYS, CHEM, and MECH courses
- Free Snacks / Hot Chocolate / Coffee
In order to make the most out of your tutoring experience be sure to come prepared! Be sure to bring your textbook(s) and any other relevent materials so we can best assist you with your questions.
- Chemistry Resource Center - 227 Hamilton Hall - 472.3514
- Computer Science and Engineering Resource Center - 13A Avery Hall
- Language Resources
- Math Resource Center - 13B Avery Hall
- Physics Resource Center - 253 Jorgensen Hall
- Writing Resources Center - 129 Andrews Hall, 119 Sandoz Hall, First floor Smith Hall - 472-8803