About The Ferguson House
The Ferguson House in downtown Lincoln was constructed as a private residence by William Henry and Myrtle Ferguson between 1909 and 1911. It is one of the finest examples of Second Renaissance Revival architecture in the area and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Owned by the State of Nebraska since 1963, the Ferguson House has had many uses over the years. Today, the Nebraska Environmental Trust is the latest occupant of the historic property. Locating the Trust office at the house allows for the protection and renovation of the property for generations to come. (Taken from NET website.)
Charging stations installed: 1
Location: 700 S 16th St, Lincoln, NE 68508
Energy Consumption Data
In December 2015 a Chargepoint EV charger was installed in the Ferguson house parking lot. Here are some pictures from the charger dedication: