- Ph.D. Physical Chemistry; University of Illinois, Urbana Illinois
- B.S. Chemistry; Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY
Curriculum Vitae (CV):
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Thirty-plus years of experience developing novel materials and material processing technologies for photonics, energy and aerospace applications.
- Twenty five years of experience leading large (100+), medium (10-30) and small (3-10) cross-disciplinary project teams in R&D efforts to design, develop and manufacture advanced material processing systems.
- Ten years as owner/operator of a profitable small high-technology business.