Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award
2021 Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award
The College of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award is presented annually to a graduate student in the College of Engineering in recognition of the excellent quality of research carried out by that student. Awards will be made on the basis of outstanding contributions to research, future promise as a researcher, and originality, imagination and significance of the research or creative activity. A selection committee composed of College faculty makes the recommendation of the award recipients to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- This award is open to all current graduate research assistants or graduate student researchers who are paid by fellowship sources (e.g. NSF, Fulbright, etc.) in the UNL College of Engineering.
- Previous recipients of this award are not eligible.
- An individual must be nominated by a faculty member affiliated with the College of Engineering.
- Nominees will be evaluated on their research accomplishments, creative/research activities, and their contributions to research.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site, with uploaded documents preferably in PDF format. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- The recipient of this award will receive a certificate and $500 award.
- The DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form is Friday, March 12, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.