Jen SkidmoreDirector of Student Development
Nebraska Hall W204
Pronouns: they/them | she/her
My team's goal is to connect all College of Engineering undergraduate students with academic support resources, an inclusive intellectual community, professional and leadership development opportunities, and career services. My role is to help coordinate all these services and programs effectively as a part of the College's co-curricular initiatives. I'm driven by a passion for inclusion, access, and student success. I'm here to help all our students become successful engineers!
Some of the programs and services that I lead or help lead on both campuses include:
- Engineering Career Services
- Multicultural Engineering Program
- Women in Engineering Program
- Grand Challenge Scholars Program
- Nebraska Undergraduates Becoming Engineers (NUBE)
- Engineering Readiness Academy
- The Complete Engineer, and The Complete Engineer Conference
M.A. in Higher Education & Student Affairs, June 2012, The Ohio State University
B.S. in Sociology, May 2010, The University of Texas at Austin
To make an appointment with me or to contact me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.