Mostafa RafaiePhD Student
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering Student, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran (2005)
- Smart Building
- Smart City
- Big data analysis
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Semi-finalist in DOE jump award, April 2017, USA.
- 5th Place of RoboCup WorldCup 2005 Competitions, July 2005, Osaka, Japan
- Champion of the 3rd American Open RoboCup Competitions (USOpen05), April 2005, Georgia, Atlanta, USA
- 5th Place of RoboCup WorldCup 2004 Competitions, July 2004, Lisbon, Portugal
- Champion of the 2nd American Open RoboCup Competitions (USOpen04), April 2004, New Orleans, USA
- Champion of the 2nd Iranian Open Robotics Competitions, March 2004, Tehran, Iran
- 10th Place of RoboCup WorldCup 2003 Competitions, July 2003, Padova, Italy
Research Assistant-Smart Building and loT research lab, University Of Nebraska-Lincoln (2016–Now) In Supervisory of Dr. Alsaleem, I am working on different IOT projects concentrating on controlling and optimizing the energy efficiency, cost and comfort in home and buildings.
Database Engineer Intern in TS-Banking Group (Summer 2017) TS-Banking group is a banking holding with several community banks around the United States. As a database designer, I was responsible to redesign the data warehouse considering the affiliated banks possibly have the didifferent platforms. Also, I was helping to Data Science team to reconstruct the infrastructure due to improving the automation and presentation of the reports and data products.
Solution manager in ParsTasmim Co. (2012-2015) As the employee of Pars-Tasmim Co., I was responsible for all projects related to Big Data and BI. There are two major projects I delivered in the last six month of my responsibility:
- Design and Implement of an online reporting Service for a Telecom Operator. The capacity of the service was about 10 billion records per day. Apache Cassandra and Apache Spark was used in the design of this project.
- Design and Implementation of the DR site of a Commercial Big Data service in a Telecom. The service stored several petabytes data.
Service manager of a big data Service in MTNI (2009-2012) As the employee of the ParsTasmim Co., I was responsible for managing the service and generating a variety of reports on the CDR, EDR data and all server logs.
- RAFAIE, MOSTAFA, FADI ALSALEEM, and ANDREW HOLTHAUS. "Data Fusion Application in Predicting Human Comfort." Structural Health Monitoring 2017 (2017).
- Hasan, Mohammad H., Fadi Alsaleem, and Mostafa Rafaie. "Sensitivity study for the PMV thermal comfort model and the use of wearable devices biometric data for metabolic rate estimation." Building and Environment 110 (2016): 173-183.
- Alsaleem, Fadi M., Michael Munroe, and Mostafa RAFAIE. "Current Based HVAC Systems Air Filter Diagnostics and Monitoring." (2016).
- Zarrabi-Zadeh, H., Rafaie, M., Shabani, M., & Kaviani, N. (2003, December). Robot Positioning Using Visual Information. In 2nd National Computer Conference (NCC’2003), Mashhad, Iran.
- Dezfoulian, Mir Hossein, Nima Kaviani, Amin Nikanjam, and Mostafa Rafaie-jok. "Training a Simulated Soccer Agent how to Shoot using Artificial Neural Networks." In Proceeding of the Iranian Researchers Conference in Europe. 2005.
- Kaviani, N., and M. Rafaie-Jokandan. "RoboSina from Scratch." Bu-Ali Sina University (2005).