COVID-19 Vaccine Development
for Coronavirus Patients
- Master and working cell banks
- Upstream and downstream process development
- Stability testing services
- Analytical method development and qualification
- Microbial manufacture of biologics
Fermentation processes focus on optimizing and controlling high cell-density fermentations of Pichia pastoris, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and Escherichia coli for recombinant protein production. Activities are governed by a rigorous quality system as well as regulatory support.
The BPDF has produced a wide range of biologics—including vaccines, recombinant proteins, gene therapies and other biotherapeutics—in partnership with government agencies, biotechnology companies, academic researchers, and non-profit organizations. The BPDF applies decades of expertise and experience to developing scalable and reproducible cGMP manufacturing processes.