Dr. K.P. "Raju" Rajurkar
Dr. K.P. 'Raju' Rajurkar is director of the Center for Nontraditional Manufacturing Research and a College of Engineering Distinguished Professor of Mechanical and Materials Engineering. His research areas include Modeling and Analysis and Control of Traditional and Nontraditional Manufacturing Processes.
- Ph.D., 1981 Michigan Tech
- M.S., 1978 Michigan Tech
- B.E., 1966 Jabalpur (India)
- Modeling and Analysis of Manufacturing Processes and Systems
- Sensing and Control of Traditional and Nontraditional macro, micro and nano Manufacturing Processes
- Virwani, K., Malshe, A.P., Rajurkar, K. P. "Understanding sub-20nm Scale Breakdown Behavior of Liquid Dielectric", Physical Review Letters, 99, 017601, 2007.
- Virwani, K., Malshe, A. P., Rajurkar, K. P. "Tool Wear in Nano Scale Electro Machining", Accepted for publication at the Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 56/1, 2007.
- Sundaram, M. M., and Rajurkar, K. P., "Micro Electro Discharge Machining by Uniform Tool Shape Method", Transactions of the North American Manufacturing Research Institution of SME, Vol. 35, 2007, pp. 137-144.
- Hu, X., Yu, Z., and Rajurkar, K.P., "Experimental study of tool wear in micro Ultrasonic machining," Accepted at the Transactions of North American Manufacturing Research Institution of SME, Vol. 35, 2007, pp. 129-136.
- Ananthanarayanan, A., Gupta, S. K., Yu, Z., and Rajurkar, K. P., "Development of In-Mold Assembly Process for Realizing Mesoscale Revolute Joints", Transactions of the North American Manufacturing Research Institution of SME, Vol.35, 2007, pp 303-310.