Stuart Bernstein, Associate Professor
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
The Charles W. Durham School of Architectural Engineering and Construction
Peter Kiewit Institute 104A
Omaha, NE 68182
- Ph.D., Education, Univeristy of Nebraska–Lincoln
- M.S., Architecture, Virginia Tech
- B.S., Construction Management, Syracuse University
Professor Bernstein joined the UNL faculty in 2002. He has over 25 years experience in the construction industry, working with tools as a tradesman, in architectural and engineering offices as a designer, and most recently as a project manager for a national production home builder.
Professor Bernstein has a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from Syracuse University, a Master of Science in Architecture from Virginia Tech, and a Ph.D in Educational Administration from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
- Synchronous distance learning
- Scheduling and their computer applications
- Personnel management
- Industry seminars
- Development of student internship and career fairs