MMFD - Publications
PDF files of reprints are provided below only within fair use.
- “Bursting and critical layer frequencies in minimal turbulent dynamics and connections to exact coherent states,” Jae Sung Park, Ashwin Shekar & Michael D. Graham, under review.
- “Low-drag events in transitional wall-bounded turbulence,” Richard D. Whalley, Jae Sung Park, Anubhav Kushwaha, David J.C. Dennis, Michael D. Graham & Robert J. Poole, Phys. Rev. Fluids 2 034602 (2017). [reprint]
- “Temporal and spatial intermittencies within channel flow turbulence near transition," Anubhav Kushwaha, Jae Sung Park, and Michael D. Graham, Phys. Rev. Fluids 2 026603 (2017). [reprint]
- “Low-dimensional representations of exact coherent states of the Navier-Stokes equations from the resolvent model of wall turbulence,” Ati S. Sharma, Rashad Moarref, Beverly J. McKeon, Jae Sung Park, Michael D. Graham & Ashley P. Willis, Phys. Rev. E 93 021102 (2016). [reprint]
- “Exact coherent states and connections to turbulent dynamics in minimal channel flow,” Jae Sung Park & Michael D. Graham, J. Fluid Mech., 782 430-454 (2015). [reprint]
- “Direct numerical simulations of electrophoretic deposition of charged colloidal suspensions,” Jae Sung Park & David Saintillan, Key Eng. Mater., 507 47 (2012). [reprint]
- “From diffusive motion to local aggregation: Effect of surface contamination in dipolophoresis,” Jae Sung Park & David Saintillan, Soft Matter, 7 10720 (2011). [reprint]
- “Electric-field-induced ordering and pattern formation in colloidal suspensions,” Jae Sung Park & David Saintillan, Phys. Rev. E, 83 041409 (2011). [reprint]
- “Dipolophoresis in large-scale suspensions of ideally polarizable spheres,” Jae Sung Park & David Saintillan, J. Fluid Mech., 662 66-90 (2010). [reprint]
- “A run-around heat exchanger system to improve the energy efficiency of a home appliance using hot water,” Jae Sung Park & Anthony M. Jacobi, Appl. Therm. Eng., 29 3110-3117 (2009). [reprint]