Help us inspire the leaders you want to hire.
The Complete Engineer Conference is a unique opportunity for an estimated 100-150 students to develop the transferable skills needed to succeed in the profession. The College of Engineering is calling on our industry partners to help us deliver hands-on workshops that help our undergraduate attendees enhance these skills. Each 50-minute workshop is expected to provide the students with the chance to learn about and practice new skills. The deadline for workshop proposals is February 3 , 2020.
Thank you for your interest in presenting a workshop. The conference is now a one-day conference, which means we will offer fewer break-out workshops. Please plan to submit no more than 1-2 maximum so we can ensure all who want to present get at least one spot.
Workshop Proposal Criteria:
- Topic must be clearly related to one of the Complete Engineer competencies.
- Clearly identifies hands-on activities or other interactive components during the workshop (group activity, active discussion, individual worksheets, hands-on project, etc.).
- No more than 5% (2-3 mins) of the session should introduce your company (should be clear from Session Outline). The focus should be on the competency you select.
- Full A/V will be provided. If you have specific requirements, please note that in the form below.
- Workshop size will be between 25-30+ students depending on the number of workshops and number of attendees.
- You are welcome to submit multiple presentation proposals, but please choose different competencies for each. Similar competency sessions will be held at the same time.